For a naturally sweetened coffee drink, you're going to want to check out this maple iced coffee. Sweetened with maple syrup instead of sugar, this drink is delicious (and perfect for Fall).
– 2 cups Ice Cubes – 1 ½ cups Brewed coffee – 2-3 Tablespoons Maple syrup – ½ cup Milk – 3 Tablespoons Whipped Cream – 1 pinch Ground cinnamon *for garnish
– Brew your coffee and allow it a few minutes to cool as you gather the necessary ingredients.
– Add your maple syrup to the bottom of a tall drinking glass.
– Pour in the coffee. Stir to combine.
– Carefully fill the cup with ice cubes, bringing it about an inch or two from the rim of the glass.
– Pour in your milk of choice.
– Stir gently to combine. The drink will lighten in color.