Use up leftover macaroni in a new and exciting way. With mac and cheese quesadillas, you can enjoy a crispy, cheesy, and carb-loaded meal that's sure to hit the spot and fill tummies as well.
– 1 flour tortilla (standard size) – 1 Tbsp butter – 1/2 cup prepared mac and cheese – Sliced cheese *optional
– In a skillet over medium heat, melt your butter.
– Add your tortilla to the pan and then arrange the prepared mac and cheese on half of the tortilla, leaving half of it empty.
– If desired, add sliced cheese over the top of the mac and cheese.
– Fold the empty side of the tortilla over the mac and cheese and cover the skillet with a lid.
– Allow to cook for 2 minutes so that the insides warm up.
– Remove lid and once the bottom of the quesadilla is golden brown, flip and repeat cooking on the other side until it's golden as well.
– Slide the quesadilla onto a plate and serve warm.