These 20-minute lazy enchiladas only take 3 ingredients and 5 minutes of prep work. Perfect for a busy day or a lazy one. You're going to love these taquito enchiladas!
- Boxed Frozen Taquitos - Enchilada Sauce - Cheese
- 9x13 Baking dish - Cooking spray
- Sour Cream - Cilantro - Avocado - Diced Tomato - Diced Onion - Shredded Lettuce
Some common topping ideas include
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Grease the inside of a 9x13 baking dish.
3. Lay your frozen taquitos down in the pan so that they all fit in a single layer.
4. Spray the tops of the taquitos with cooking spray.
5. Bake for 10 minutes and remove from oven.
6. Top with the sauce, spreading it evenly over the tops of the taquitos, and then sprinkle the cheese on top.
7. Bake in the oven for an additional 10 min.
8. Serve topped with shredded lettuce, diced tomato, sour cream, cilantro, etc.