This no bake kool aid pie is a perfect summery dessert that only needs 4 ingredients and about 4 steps to make from start to finish. A perfect option for a lazy sweet treat.
– 1 kool aid packet of choice – 14 oz sweetened condensed milk – 8 oz cool whip, thawed – graham cracker crust
– Add your graham crackers to a ziploc baggie or food processor.
– Crush with a rolling pin or process until fine crumbs.
– Add in melted butter and mix well to combine.
– Press into an 8 or 9 inch pie plate.
– Place into the freezer to chill for 10 minutes as you prepare the filling.
– In a mixing bowl, combine the condensed milk with the kool aid, using a whisk until well blended.
– Fold in your cool whip until no more streaks remain.
– Pour the filling into your prepared graham cracker crust.
– Cover and place into the fridge to chill for at least 2 hours before serving.