You won’t believe how easy it is to make cornbread with cake mix. Made from box mixes the prep time is very minimal but the results are phenomenal!
– Boxed yellow cake mix – Boxed Jiffy corn muffin mix – Eggs – Milk – Oil
– Large mixing bowl – Whisk – Measuring cups – Muffin pan or 9x13 baking dish or 8x8 baking dish
1. To make this sweet cornbread recipe using jiffy corn muffin mix, you’ll first start by preheating the oven and greasing a 9x13 baking dish. Set aside.
2. Add all of the ingredients into a large mixing bowl.
3. Whisk or beat on low for about a minute or so until the mixture is well blended together.
4. Pour the batter into your pan.
5. Bake for about 40 minutes or until a toothpick can be inserted into the center and come out clean. Add a loose piece of foil during the last ten minutes to prevent the top from getting too brown.
6. Serve warm or let cool and enjoy.