Whether you're trying to make hot dogs for a crowd or just a small batch for your family, this Instant Pot recipe is easy and low maintenance.
– 1 pkg hot dogs – 1 cup water for cooking
– If only cooking 1 package of hot dogs, use the Instant Pot trivet to stack them in layers. 4 going in one direction and 4 on top going in another. If cooking more than one package, a steamer basket is recommended for standing them upright.
– Place one cup of water into the Instant Pot and add in the trivet or steamer basket.
– Lay the hot dogs down in layers or stand them up as described in step1.
– Close the lid and seal the vent.
– Set Instant Pot to High Pressure for 0 minutes. The hot dogs will cook as they come up to pressure.
– Do a Quick Pressure Release and open the lid.
– Your hot dogs are ready to serve and use as desired.