If you're looking for perfectly cooked boxed mac and cheese, this recipe is for you.
These are cheesy al dente noodles that cook in just 4 minutes!
– 1 cup water – 1 box Kraft Mac and Cheese (with cheese packet) – 2 Tbsp butter, sliced – 1/4 cup milk
– In your Instant Pot, add your butter, water, and dry pasta to the bottom of the stainless steel liner/pot.
– Close the lid and seal it. Set it to High Pressure for 4 minutes and do a Quick Pressure Release.
– Using a sturdy wooden spoon, stir up the pasta, breaking up the clumped noodles.
– Stir in the cheese packet and milk until well mixed.
– It's ready to eat when the cheese mix has been fully incorporated.