Speed up dinner with this fast and simple side dish. Making Instant Pot Boxed Au Gratin Potatoes is as easy and quick. With just 7 minutes of cook time, this recipe is a fast way to get your favorite cheesy potatoes ready in no time.
– 4 cups Water – 4 Tablespoons Butter – 1 cup Milk – 2 boxes (4.7oz) Au gratin Potatoes
– Add the water and sliced potatoes to the bottom of your instant pot.
– Add in the cheesy powder. Mix well to combine.
– Top with pads of sliced butter.
– Close the lid and seal the vent. Cook on High Pressure for 7 minutes. Do a Quick Pressure Release once done.
– Let the potatoes rest for a few minutes to thicken before serving OR place into a greased 2 quart baking dish. An 8x8 square pan works fine.
– Broil on High in the oven for 2 minutes to brown the top.
– Allow to cool and thicken before serving.