This vanilla iced latte is a simple yet delicious drink perfect for any hot summer afternoon. Packed with caffeine, cold ice, and your favorite coffee, this drink is always a welcome treat.
Vanilla Simple Syrup – ¼ cup Water – ¼ cup Granulated sugar – 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract Iced Latte – 3 Tablespoons Simple syrup – ½ cup Brewed coffee – 1 cup Milk – 1-2 cups Ice Cubes
– Start the simple syrup by adding your water and sugar to a microwave-safe bowl.
– Heat for 1 minute and stir. The sugar should be dissolved. Add in the vanilla and mix again.
– Fill a tall glass with ice cubes.
– Add in 1-2 tablespoons of the vanilla syrup you made.
– Add in the coffee.
– Add in the milk.
– Stir gently to combine. Taste and adjust as needed.
– Top with whipped cream, and enjoy!