Microwave grilled cheeses are the perfect fast lunch when you want some melted cheese between buttered bread and you want it fast.
– Butter – Sandwich bread – Cheese slices
– Toaster – Microwave – Butter knife
1. Place two slices of sandwich bread in your toaster and cook until nice and golden brown.
2. Remove the warm slices and spread butter on one side of each cooked slice.
3. Place cheese between the two slices so that the butter faces outwards and it makes the sandwich.
4. Place the sandwich on a plate and microwave for 15-30 seconds until the cheese is nice and melted.