Make a twist to the usual lunch routines and add spicy tuna sandwiches to the menu. This tuna salad brings a kick of heat, creaminess, and so much flavor to every bite. This is one lunch you won't want to miss.
– 2 cans (5oz) Tuna in water, drained – ½ cup Mayo – 2 Tablespoons Sriracha or chili sauce – 1 Tablespoon Sweet relish – 2 Tablespoon Yellow mustard – Salt and pepper to taste – 8 slices Sandwich bread
– Start by draining the canned tuna and breaking it up with a fork. This will help to remove a lot of the chunks and make it easier to incorporate into the filling.
– Add the drained tuna, mayo, sriracha, relish, and mustard to a bowl.
– Stir together with a fork until well mixed. Add in salt and pepper to taste.
– Spread about 1/2 cup of filling onto a single slice of sandwich bread.
– Top with another slice of bread.
– Repeat with the remaining sandwich filling and bread.