This iced white chocolate mocha recipe is both easy and frugal because instead of paying someone $5 for a cup, you can DIY it for pennies. The best part? It's so much easier than you may think!
– 1-2 cup Ice Cubes – 1 cup Freshly brewed coffee – ¾ cup Milk – ¼ cup White chocolate chips
– Add your white chocolate chips to a microwave safe bowl.
– Heat in the microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring between each until smooth (about 1 minute).
– Add your smooth melted white chocolate to your large drinking glass.
– Add in warm or hot coffee.
– Stir well to dissolve the chocolate into the coffee.
– Add in the ice cubes.
– Pour in your milk.
– Stir well to combine.
– Garnish the top with whipped cream if desired, and enjoy.