For a warm and comforting coffee recipe that's perfect all winter long, check out my hot chocolate coffee recipe. This comforting chocolate coffee combination is sure to wake you up with rich flavors and caffeine.
– 1 ½ cup Freshly brewed coffee – 1 packet (1oz) Hot cocoa mix – 2-3 Tablespoons Coffee creamer – Whipped cream or marshmallows *for garnish
– Add the hot cocoa packet contents to your mug.
– Brew the coffee into the cup (if using a Kcup) or pour freshly brewed coffee into the mug.
– Stir until the hot cocoa mix is dissolved.
– Stir in the coffee creamer. Use more or less depending on how you like it.
– Top with marshmallows or whipped cream as desired.