Soy garlic chicken wings are a tasty bit of everything in one. From salty and savory to sweet and crispy, these wings have it all. You're going to love serving them up sometime soon!
– 2 pounds Chicken wings – 1 Tablespoon Baking powder – ½ teaspoon Paprika – ½ teaspoon Garlic powder – 1 Tablespoon Olive oil – Salt and Black pepper, to taste Soy Garlic Sauce: – 1 Tablespoon Butter – 4 cloves Garlic, minced – ¼ cup Honey – ¼ cup Soy sauce – 1 Tablespoon Rice vinegar – 1 Tablespoon Sriracha or chili sauce
– Remove your thawed chicken wings from the fridge and pat dry with a paper towel. Allow them to rest as you prepare for the next few steps.
– Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Set aside.
– Add the baking powder, paprika, and garlic powder to a small bowl.
– Mix well to combine.
– Add your chicken wings to a large mixing bowl. Drizzle in the olive oil and toss well to coat.
– Add in the seasoning mixture you just made.
– Toss well to combine. You want all of the chicken to be well coated.
– Transfer the seasoned wings to your prepared baking sheet. Bake 50-60 minutes, until the wings are golden and cooked through. Flip halfway through.
– While the wings are cooking, add all of the garlic sauce ingredients to a microwave safe mixing bowl.
– Microwave for 2 minutes and whisk to combine.
– Remove the chicken from the oven.
– Add to the large bowl of prepared sauce. Toss well to combine.
– Toss well to combine.