A delicious and juicy honey mustard pork roast is exactly what you need for an easy dinner tonight.
With this mustard crusted pork roast, you get the best flavors and crisp edges you can sink your teeth into.
– 5 lb Pork roast (bone in or out) – Salt and Pepper – 1 tsp Minced garli – 1/4 cup Mustard (regular or dijon) – 1/2 cup Honey – 4 Garlic cloves – 4 sprigs Fresh Rosemary
– Preheat your oven to 350F degrees.
– Place your pork shoulder in a greased 9x13 baking dish.
– Cut three slits in the top of the pork, about 1/4 inch deep.
– Rub salt and pepper over the roast.
– Place some fresh sprigs of rosemary and fresh halved garlic cloves into each slit.
– Roast in the oven at 350F for 20min per pound, removing the pork 20 minutes before it's finished.
– Add your honey, garlic, and mustard in a bowl.
– Whisk together until fully incorporated.
– Cover your pork in the honey mustard glaze. Use a pastry brush to get it on the sides too.
– Return to oven for the remaining 15-20 minutes or until it reaches an internal temperature of 145F.
– Let your pork rest for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.