Make your no bake desserts even easier with this no bake graham cracker crust. Made with just 3 ingredients and a few minutes of your time, you can have a crust ready for any no-bake filling or pudding.
– 1 ½ cups Graham crackers – 2 Tablespoons Granulated sugar – 6 Tablespoons Butter, melted
– Add your butter to a small bowl. Microwave for about 30 seconds until melted. Set aside.
– Add your graham crackers to a food processor. Blend until fine crumbs.
– Add in the melted butter and sugar. Pulse to mix until combined.
– Pour the mixture into a 9-inch pie plate.
– Press out into a crust. Make sure to cover the bottom and sides well so that there are no gaps.
– Carefully place the pie crust into the freezer and chill for at least 10 minutes.
– Fill with your favorite no bake fillings and either place in the fridge until ready to eat or slice and serve (follow the instructions on your filling, if it needs time to set, let it set).