These honey buffalo wings are what you're missing. Perfectly crispy, glazed, and sweet with a wonderful kick of spice at the end. They're almost too good to share!
– 2 pounds Chicken wings, thawed – Salt and pepper Honey Buffalo Sauce: – 1/2 cup Honey – 1/4 cup Franks red hot sauce – 2 Tablespoons Butter – 1 Tablespoon Lime juice – 1 Tablespoon Ketchup – 1 teaspoon Minced garlic – 1 Tablespoon Cornstarch
– Preheat oven to 400F degrees. Line baking sheet with foil for easy cleanup. Spray with nonstick cooking spray.
– Place your chicken wings onto the pan in an even layer.
– Sprinkle with salt and pepper on top.
– Bake for 45min in the oven at 400F.
– Turn to High Broil for about 3 minutes or until your desired level of crispiness. Keep a close eye so that they do not burn. Flip over and broil the other side as well.
– Add the sauce ingredients to a small sauce pan over medium high heat and stir occasionally and bring to a boil.
– Reduce to a simmer and cook until slightly thickened. Adjust flavor as desired by adding in more hot sauce for more spice or more honey for a sweeter taste.
– When the chicken is finished cooking, add to a large mixing bowl.
– Pour the sauce over the top.
– Mix well until evenly coated.