This sweet and sour strawberry pink lemonade is a delicious and refreshing drink to enjoy this summer. Made with fresh strawberries and lemons, it's easy to make and comes together pretty quickly too.
– 2 cups Fresh Strawberries – 1 cup Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice (5-6 large lemons) – 1 cup Sugar – 5 cups Water, divided – Ice Cubes
– Place one cup of water and one cup of sugar into a pot over medium heat.
– Cook until the sugar has dissolved and then set aside to cool.
– Wash your strawberries.
– Remove the tops and quarter them.
– Place the berries into a blender or food processor. Puree until smooth.
– Run the strawberries through a sieve *Optional -This will help to remove the pulp and some of the seeds (but not all of them).
– Add your strawberry puree to a pitcher.
– Add in the lemon juice.
– Add your ice cubes.
– Add in the remaining 4 cups of water.