Grab some lemons and your largest pitcher because we're about to fill it up with some old fashioned lemonade.
Made with lemons, sugar, and water, it doesn't get any simpler than this summer drink recipe!
– 1 cup Granulated sugar – 4 cups Water, divided – 1 cup Fresh Lemon Juice – Ice Cubes – 1 Lemon, sliced *for garnish
– Prepare the simple syrup by cooking 1 cup of water and 1 cup of sugar in a small pot just until the sugar has dissolved.
– Allow to cool before use. Alternatively, you can make microwave simple syrup.
– Pour the simple syrup into your pitcher.
– Add in the lemon juice.
– Now add in the water and enough ice cubes to fill the pitcher. Stir to combine.
– Add sliced lemon for garnishes, if desired.
– Pour into drinking glasses and enjoy cold.