Have you ever wondered what to do with leftover baked potatoes? Twice-baked potatoes might be a good idea, but a great idea is making your own frozen hashbrowns!
– 6 medium baked and chilled Russet Potatoes – 3 Tablespoons Butter – Seasonings-to taste – 1-2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
– Grab your cold potatoes and run them over a cheese grater, skin and all.
– Spread the grated potatoes over a parchment paper lined baking sheet into a nice and even layer.
– Place the baking sheet into the freezer overnight or for several hours until frozen solid.
– Break up the potatoes so that there are no large clumps and then place them into an airtight container in the freezer. Label it if needed.
- Add frozen hashbrowns to skilllet with oil, butter and seasonings. Cook until crispy.