You're going to love these frosted Hershey cocoa brownies.
Every bite is rich, creamy, and filled with chocolate. It tastes so good you won't want to share.
Brownies: – 1/2 cup butter – 1 cup granulated sugar – 1 tsp vanilla – 2 eggs – 1/4 cup + 2 Tbsp Hershey cocoa powder – 1/2 cup flour – 1/4 tsp baking powder – 1/8 tsp salt Frosting: – 3 Tbsp butter, softened – 1 1/2 cup powdered sugar – 2 Tbsp milk – 2 Tbsp Hershey cocoa powder
– Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease an 8x8 or 9x9 baking dish. Set aside.
– In a mixing bowl, melt your butter. Let cool for 1 minute.
– Add in the vanilla and sugar and whisk to combine.
– Use a fork to mix in the eggs, one at a time.
– Add in the cocoa powder and mix well.
– Add in the flour, baking powder, and salt and stir to combine.
– Pour the batter into your prepared pan and bake at 350 degrees F for 20-22 minutes or until a toothpick can be inserted and come out clean.
– Let cool for 10 minutes before making the frosting.
– Create the frosting by blending the ingredients together with an electric mixer or whisk until smooth.
– Spread frosting over brownies and allow to cool for 30 minutes before slicing and serving.