This egg white french toast is a wonderful addition to breakfast. Whether you're trying to eat healthier or simply trying to use up egg whites that you may have on hand, this recipe comes in handy.
– 4 large egg whites (or 1/2 cup) – 1/3 cup almond milk – 1 tsp cinnamon – 2 tsp vanilla – 4 slices sliced sandwich bread – Olive oil spray *for griddle
– In a pie plate whisk together the egg whites, milk, cinnamon and vanilla until well combined.
– Preheat your skillet or griddle to medium-high heat (about 350 degrees F).
– Spray your pan with butter to make it nonstick.
– Dip a piece of bread into the egg mixture and flip it to coat the other side.
– Cook the bread for about 2-3 minutes per side in your heated pan until golden brown.