Fresh, crisp, and delicious apple slices topped with your favorite spreads and toppings like granola, sprinkles, chocolate, or fruit, make these no bake apple donuts an irresistible treat.
– 2 Apples Possible toppings: – 2 Tbsp Peanut butter – 2 Tbsp Cream cheese – 2 Tbsp Frosting – 2 Tbsp Nutella – 1 Tbsp Sprinkles – 1/4 cup Mini marshmallows – 1/2 Banana slices – 2-3 Fresh sliced strawberries – 1 Tbsp Mini chocolate chips – 1 Tbsp Granola
– Wash your apple before slicing vertically into several slices about 1/4-1/2 inch thick.
– Remove the top and bottom portion of the apple and discard. Use a round cutter to remove the center of each circle, making it take a donut shape. Discard the centers and seeds.
– Pat the tops of the remaining sliced apples with a paper towel.
– Spread your cream cheese, frosting, peanut butter, or Nutella over the tops of apple slices.
– Top with desired toppings like marshmallows, chocolate chips, or fresh fruit slices.