- Ground Beef - Carrots - Celery - Onion - Potatoes - Flour - Seasonings - Tomato Paste - Beef Broth - Water
- Large Pot - Measuring Cups - Ladle - Measuring Spoons
1. Brown your ground beef in a large pot over medium high heat and drain excess grease.
2. Add in the celery, onion, and carrots. Stir and then cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Add in the potatoes and stir to combine.
4. Add in the flour, salt, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and black pepper. Stir to combine and coat everything.
5. Add in the tomato paste and stir until well combined.
6. Add in the beef broth and water. Stir until well mixed.
7. Bring the pot to a boil and then reduce heat to medium/low and let simmer for 45 minutes. It's ready when the potatoes and carrots are fork tender.