This easy Dorito taco salad just uses a few simple ingredients and comes together in minutes. A homemade meal can't get any more simple or fast than this!
– 1 cup Salsa – 1 lb Browned ground beef – 3 tbsp Taco seasoning – 1 bag Green Salad (12 ounce) – 1 cup Crushed Doritos – 1 cup Shredded cheese
– Prepare the taco meat by browning the ground beef, draining the grease and then mixing in the taco seasoning. Remove from heat and allow to cool before use.
– Place your salad into a large serving bowl. Top with your seasoned taco meat. Mix well to combine.
– Top with crushed Doritos. Toss well to combine.
– Add salsa to the salad. Mix well to evenly coat everything.
– Add shredded cheese. Mix well to distribute.
– Serve with any additional toppings, if desired, and enjoy!