Don't let the name fool you because this armpit fudge recipe is actually a simple fudge in a bag, made using your own body heat and hands to knead it to completion.
– 1 Tablespoon Butter – 1/8 tsp Vanilla extract – 2 teaspoons Cream cheese – 2 teaspoons Unsweetened cocoa powder – 1/2 cup Powdered sugar
– If desired, open a zipper topped baggie and place it into a cup, fold the top over, and push the bag into the cup so that it's now an opened circle. This will make it much easier for adding ingredients without the mess and hassle of the bag falling down.
– Add your cocoa powder and powdered sugar to the baggie.
– Now add in the vanilla, cream cheese, and butter.
– Remove as much air from the bag as you can and seal it closed.
– Knead the bag between your warm hands for about 5 minutes. Warm body heat can help to melt the butter and cream cheese faster.
– It will turn into a dark creamy consistency when it's ready. There may still be a few small unmixed chunks. This is okay!
– Eat straight from the baggie or place it into a bowl for serving.