If you're looking for the best tasting chicken wings you've ever had in your life, stop and try these now because nothing is better!
Air fryer garlic parmesan wings are what you've been missing, and this recipe should help to feed your soul.
– 1.5 pounds chicken wings – 1/2 teaspoon salt – 1/2 teaspoon pepper – 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder – 1/2 teaspoon onion powder – 1/2 teaspoon paprika – 1 Tablespoon baking powder – 1 Tablespoon olive oil – 2 Tablespoons grated parmesan cheese Butter Parmesan Sauce: – 1/4 cup butter – 2 teaspoon minced garlic – 1/4 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese – fresh parsley, for garnish
– Remove your thawed chicken wings from the fridge and pat dry with a paper towel. Allow to rest as you prepare the next few steps.
– Preheat the air fryer by setting it to 390F for 2 minutes.
– Add your salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, and baking powder, and grated parmesan cheese to a bowl.
– Mix well until no chunks of unmixed seasoning or powder remain. Set aside.
– Add your chicken wings to a large mixing bowl.
– Add olive oil and toss well to combine.
– Add your seasoning mixture to the chicken. Toss well to coat.
– Place the chicken wings into an even layer inside of your air fryer bakset. Try to allow space between each for the air to circulate.
– Cook at 390F for 10 minutes.
– Flip the wings over to reveal the bottom sides.
– Cook for another 10 minutes.
– Add your butter and minced garlic to a microwave safe mixing bowl.
– Heat for 30 seconds or until the butter has melted.
– Add in your cooked chicken wings. Toss well with a pair of tongs to combine and coat in the sauce.
– Mix in the shredded parmesan cheese. Mix well to coat and cover all of the wings.