These giant sprinkle cookies are a delicious way to bring some color to your snacking.
Made from scratch and packed with rainbow sprinkles, every cookie is a treat perfect for any occasion.
– 2 cups All-Purpose Flour – 1 teaspoon Corn Starch – 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder – 1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda – 1/2 teaspoon Salt – 1/2 cup Butter, softened – 1/2 cup Granulated Sugar – 1 large Egg – 1 Egg Yolk – 2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract – 1/2 teaspoon Almond Extract – 1/2 cup Sprinkles, plus a 1 Tablespoon
– Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
– In a large mixing bowl cream the butter with the sugar for about 1 minute until lightly and fluffy.
– Add in the flour, baking soda, baking powder, cornstarch, and salt. Mix again.
– Add in the egg, egg yolk, vanilla, and almond extract. Mix until blended. Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
– Stir in 1/2 cup of sprinkles until incorporated.
– divide the dough into 6 large cookie dough balls. Place evenly spaced on your prepared baking sheet.
– Sprinkle the tops of the cookie dough balls with more sprinkles, if desired.
– Bake in the oven for 15 minutes or until the edges look set and the tops are a light golden color.
– Let the cookies rest on the pan for 15-30 minutes to finish the baking process.