Fruity Pebbles milkshakes are a delicious and refreshing treat you can enjoy all summer long. All of the flavors from your favorite morning cereal turned into a frozen drink.
– 2 cups Vanilla ice cream – 1 cup Fruity pebbles cereal – ½-¾ cup Milk
– Add 1/2 cup of milk to your blender.
– Add in the vanilla ice cream, followed by the fruity pebbles cereal.
– Add the lid and blend on High until smooth.
– Slowly add in more milk (if desired) to reach a thinner consistency.
– Pour your milkshake into a drinking glass and top with whipped cream and additional cereal pieces.