Cereal treats take a fun spin with fruity pebbles cereal.
Making fruity pebbles treats is easy, delicious, and leads to a colorful square to snack on later.
– 6 Tbsp butter – 10 ounces mini marshmallows – 1 tsp vanilla extract – 6 cups Fruity Pebbles cereal
– Melt the butter in a large pot over medium low heat.
– Add in the marshmallows and cook until almost completely melted. Stir minimally.
– Remove the pot from the heat and add in the vanilla. Stir well to combine.
– Stir in the cereal until well coated in marshmallow mixture.
– Pour the cereal into a well greased 9x9 or 8x8 baking dish. Press down into pan to compact, using clean greased hands.
– Let the cereal cool completely to set before slicing and serving.