Bring the taste of your favorite outdoor treat to the dessert table with this no-bake smores ice cream pie.
Made with chocolate, graham crackers, and marshmallows, this pie has all of your smore favorites in every slice!
Pie Filling – 8 ounces Cream cheese softened – 7 ounce Marshmallow fluff – 2 cups Chocolate ice cream softened – 8 ounces Whipped topping thawed Graham Cracker Crust – 1 1/2 cup Graham cracker crumbs – 6 Tablespoons Butter, melted – 2 Tablespoons Granulated sugar
– Place the graham crackers in a food processor and blend until fine crumbs.
– Add in the butter and mix again until the crumbs look wet and combined.
– Press the crumbs into the bottom and sides of an 8 or 9 inch springform pan.
– Place into fridge for at least 30 minutes or freeze it for as long as it takes for you to make the filling.
– In a large mixing bowl using an electric hand mixer whip together the cream cheese and the marshmallow fluff.
– Add in the ice cream and stir until combined.
– Next fold in the whipped topping until well incorporated.
– Pour the filling into the pie crust.
– Place in freezer for 4 hours to set.
Top with whipped cream and garnishes (like chocolate bars and toasted marshmallows)