Make breakfast easy and convenient with this air fryer frozen pancake recipe. Made with your favorite frozen pancakes, you can have breakfast ready in a few short minutes. Perfect for busy mornings!
– 6 pancakes Frozen pancakes – 2 Tablespoons Maple syrup optional
– Gently break a stack of frozen pancakes apart from one another.
– Place 3 frozen pancakes into the air fryer basket, without touching them.
– Cook for about 3-5 minutes at 330 degrees F until soft and heated through. I cook mine for 3 minutes, but if you want them crispy, cook for longer.
– Use a pair of tongs to remove the hot pancakes from the air fryer.