With this quick 5 minute berry ice cream recipe, you can have a tasty treat that takes practically no time at all to make. This creamy sherbet is perfect for summer heat waves and using up frozen fruit.
– 2 cups Frozen Mixed Berries (16oz bag) – ½ cup Powdered Sugar – ½ cup Cold Heavy Whipping Cream
– Add your frozen fruit to a blender and pulverize it briefly to break it into smaller chunks.
– Add 1/2 cup of powdered sugar and mix again to combine.
– Add in the heavy cream and mix again.
– Make sure to scrape down the sides of the blender. Continue until smooth and creamy.