For a unique spin on breakfast, why not combine two classics? Muffins and french toast. Made with your favorite muffin mix, we get a fluffy batch of french toast that's packed with flavor in every bite.
– 1 7 oz package muffin mix, any flavor – 3 large eggs – 3 tbsp melted butter – 1/2 cup milk – 8 slices sandwich bread
– Preheat a greased skillet on the stove over medium heat (350F).
– Add your eggs to a large shallow pan or pie plate.
– Whisk together until well broken.
– Add in the remaining ingredients.
– Whisk together to combine.
– Dip your bread into the batter.
– Flip over to coat both sides. Hold the bread above the pie plate to allow some excess batter to drip off.
– Place into your prepared skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes until golden.
– Flip the bread over and cook the remaining side until finished (another -3 minutes).
– Place the french toast onto a plate and keep warm as you continue to cook the remaining slices.