Enjoy breakfast a little differently with this English muffin french toast recipe. Made with your favorite English muffins, this breakfast is flavorful and a little unique.
– 2 large eggs – 1 cup milk – 4 english muffins, halved – 1/4 tsp cinnamon – 2 tbsp brown sugar – 1 tsp vanilla extract
– Place a medium sized skillet on the stove over medium low heat.
– Grease with melted butter or nonstick cooking spray.
– Add your eggs, milk, vanilla, brown sugar, and cinnamon to a pie plate.
– Whisk until the eggs are well beaten and the mixture is combined.
– Place a few halves of English muffin into the egg mixture and allow to soak for 3 minutes. Do not overcrowd the pan.
– Flip over and repeat the soaking on the other side.
– Place them into your preheated, greased skillet.
– Cook on both sides for about 2 minutes or until golden.
– Place the finished English muffins onto a plate until all have been finished cooking.