Wake up to something delicious with these sugar free pancakes. Made without sugar, these pancakes are fluffy, flavorful, and perfect for a low-sugar breakfast option.
– 1 ¾ cups All purpose flour – 2 teaspoons Baking powder – ½ teaspoon Baking soda – ¼ teaspoon Salt – 1 large Egg, beaten – 3 Tablespoons Vegetable oil – 1 ½ cups Milk – 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
– Add your flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt to a large mixing bowl.
– Whisk together to combine.
– Add your egg to a small bowl.
– Beat well until no white streaks remain.
– Add the beaten egg, oil, and milk to the flour blend in the mixing bowl.
– Whisk together until just combined. Do not overmix. The batter will be lumpy and thick.
– Let the batter rest for about 5 minutes while you preheat your skillet to medium heat (about 350 degrees F).
– Scoop the batter by the 1/4 cup measures and round out into circles.
– Cook for about 1-2 minutes per side or until both sides are golden in color.
– Set the pancakes aside on a plate and repeat until all have been cooked.