You're going to love these air fryer English muffin pizzas! Made with minimal effort and ingredients, you get tasty personal sized pizzas perfect for any snack or lunch.
– 1/2 cup Pizza Sauce – 2 cups Shredded mozzarella cheese – 6 English Muffins, halved Toppings of choice – Pepperoni slices, quartered
– Slice the English muffins in half (if they aren't already) and place them cut-side-up in the air fryer basket.
– Cook for 3 minutes at 350 degrees F.
– Remove from the air fryer and top with about 1/2-1 tablespoon of sauce each.
– Add the toppings, and cheese (add cheese last!) or layer cheese, toppings, and more cheese on top.
– Carefully lift and return the English muffin pizzas to the air fryer.
– Cook for 2 minutes at 350 degrees F.