With this recipe, you can have a loaf of delicious and flavorful banana bread without any eggs.
This eggless banana bread doesn't use any fancy egg replacement either, so it stays simple, humble, and fabulous.
– 1 1/2 cups mashed bananas – 1/3 cup vegetable oil – 2 teaspoons baking powder – 1/2 tsp baking soda – 1/4 tsp salt – 1 tsp cinnamon – 2 tsp vanilla – 1/2 cup granulated sugar – 1/4 cup brown sugar – 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
– Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease an 8x4 loaf pan. Set aside.
– Add bananas to a large mixing bowl. Mash until small chunks remain.
– Add in the oil, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and vanilla. Stir until fully combined.
– Add in the sugars. Stir until combined.
– Add in the flour. Stir just until no white streaks remain. Do not overmix.
– Pour into prepared loaf pan.
– Bake for 50-60 minutes until a toothpick can be inserted and come out clean.
– Let cool for 10 minutes in the pan before transferring it to a wire cooling rack to cool completely.