These Valentine's cookies are soft, chewy, and packed with chocolate and festive colors.
Every batch tastes incredible and makes about 50 cookies so there's plenty to go around!
– 3 cups all-purpose flour – 1 4oz box Oreo Jell-o Pudding (dry mix only) – 2 tsp cornstarch – 1 tsp baking powder – 1 tsp baking soda – 1 tsp salt – 1 cup unsalted butter, softened – 1 cup brown sugar – 1 cup white sugar – 2 tsp vanilla – 2 large eggs, room temp – 1 cup milk chocolate chips – 2 1/2 cups Red and Pink Holiday M&Ms (10 ounce bag) – 3 Tbsp Valentines Sprinkles
– In a bowl, whisk together the flour, pudding dry mix, cornstarch, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
– In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
– Add in the vanilla and eggs, and mix to distribute.
– Add the dry ingredients to the bowl of egg mixture and mix until well combined. You may need to use your hands to help mix it in. the dough will be thick.
– Fold in most of the chocolate chips, sprinkles, and M&Ms. Reserve the rest for later.
– Scoop the dough into 2 tablespoon sized scoops and place on a parchment lined baking sheet at least 2 or 3 inches apart.
– Sprinkle your reserved sprinkles over the top of the dough balls.
– Bake the cookies for 10 minutes until the edges look set.
– Let rest on the baking sheet for 2 minutes before transferring to the cooling rack.
– Immediately after removing the cookies from the oven top the cookies with some remaining chocolate chips and M&Ms. I like to chop my M&Ms for a nicer appearance.