This chocolate chip skillet cookie is a simple one ingredient recipe that only takes a moment to prep. Within minutes you can be enjoying a fresh and warm from the oven, giant chocolate chip cookie.
– 1 tube (16.5oz) Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, softened – 1 Tbsp Olive Oil, for greasing the pan
– Preheat oven to 350F.
– Drizzle the olive oil into the base of your cast iron skillet.
– Spread the oil around to coat the bottom and the sides. If you have an excess "pool" of oil, drain and remove it.
– Place your cookie dough into the cast iron skillet.
– Press it out into an even layer. You want it to reach the edges of the pan.
– Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until the edges look set and the top is no longer glossy.
– Remove the skillet from the oven and then let cool for 10-15 minutes before serving.