Making microwave simple syrup is an easy and efficient way to make your sweetener. Perfect for adding to coffee, tea, cocktails, and ice cold lemonade.
– 1 cup Granulated sugar – 1 cup Water
– Measure your sugar out into a microwave safe bowl or glass mixing bowl.
– Add in the water. You do not need to mix.
– Microwave on High for 2 minutes.
– Whisk together until the sugar has fully dissolved into the water. If needed, add another minute in the microwave.
– Let cool completely before pouring into a storage container or using as needed.