Cheesecakes are a delicious dessert but adding pumpkin just takes it to a whole new level.
With this pumpkin spice cheesecake every bite is tasty (and pretty).
Cheesecake – 16 oz cream cheese, softened – 1/2 cup sugar – 1/2 tsp vanilla – 2 large eggs Pumpkin Mix – 1/2 cup pumpkin puree – 1/2 tsp cinnamon – 1/4 tsp ground cloves – 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg Gingersnap Crust – 1 cup gingersnap cookie crumbs – 1/2 cup pecans, finely chopped – 1/4 cup butter, melted – 1/2 tsp cinnamon
– Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
– In a bowl mix together the crust ingredients until well mixed and then press down to the bottom of a pie plate or springform pan.
– In a large bowl, beat together the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla until smooth.
– Add in eggs, one at a time, blending well after each addition.
– In another bowl mix together the pumpkin mix ingredients.
– Spread the cheesecake batter over the prepared crust.
– Dollop the pumpkin mix over the cream cheese and then spread and swirl them around using the backside of a spoon.
– Bake for 35-40 minutes until the center is almost set. Allow to cool.
– Place pie in the fridge for at least 3 hours before serving.