If you're looking for a soft and chewy white bread that's perfect for sandwiches, toast, and snacking- this 5 Ingredient White Bread Recipe is it!
– 3 cups All-Purpose Flour – 2 1/4 teaspoons Active Dry Yeast (one packet) – 1 1/2 teaspoons Salt – 1 cup Warm Water (about 110F) – 3 Tablespoons Vegetable Oil – 2 Tablespoons Granulated Sugar
– In a bowl whisk together the flour, yeast, and salt.
– Make a well in the center and add to it the sugar, oil, and water.
– Stir to combine.
– Knead the dough on floured surface for about 10 minutes until smooth and elastic. Feed it more flour as needed to get it no longer sticky.
– Place in a bowl and cover. Let rise until doubled, about 1 hour in a warm place.
– Roll the dough out on a floured surface and form it up into a log.
– Place log in a pan, tucking ends underneath and cover. Let rise again until doubled.
– Bake in a greased bread pan for 30-35 minutes at 350 degrees F. – Cool for at least one hour before slicing and serving.
– Bake in a greased bread pan for 30-35 minutes at 350 degrees F.
– Cool for at least one hour before slicing and serving.