4 cups Water 4 cups White Quick Cook Rice 2 cans (10.5oz) Cream of Chicken Soup 8 slices Swiss Cheese 1 bag (12oz) Frozen Broccoli Florets 1 chicken breast, diced
Grease a 9x13 baking dish and preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
– Pour in the water.
– Add 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
– Mix well to combine.
– Add in and scatter the frozen broccoli around.
– Add in diced chicken or lay strips of chicken breasts over the top of the broccoli and rice.
– Layer your swiss cheese over the top so that it is covering as much surface space as possible. It's okay if the cheese overlaps.
– Pour a can of cream of chicken on top of the swiss cheese.
– Carefully spread the soup around to fully cover the top of this casserole.
– Bake in the oven at 350F degrees for about 1 hour.