Calling all lovers of Dill. Pickle lovers will rejoice for a glass of this iced cold refreshing pickle lemonade.
Made with pickles, lemons, and a basic recipe, this is one drink you'll keep on hand this summer.
– 1 cup Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice (5-6 large lemons) – 1 cup Sugar – 4 cups Water, divided – Ice Cubes – 1 cup Dill Pickle Juice – Pickle Spears *For Garnish
– Add your sugar and 1 cup of water to a small pot and place it over medium heat.
– Cook and stir just until the sugar has dissolved.
– Add it to a large pitcher and add in the remaining 3 cups of cold water.
– Add in the pickle juice.
– Pour in the lemon juice.
– Stir and add in the ice cubes and any sliced lemons or pickle garnishes.
– Pour into serving glasses and add any additional garnishes desired.