What to do when you have a box of cake mix but don't want cake?
Make cake mix brownies!
It's such a simple and easy recipe that you can have a delicious batch of brownies in no time and with no more effort than if you were to have made the actual cake.
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F and grease the inside of a square 8x8 baking dish.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients together with a fork until just blended.
3. Pour the batter into the baking dish and then place it into the oven.
4. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick can be inserted into the center and come out clean.
5. Allow to cool in the pan for 5-10 minutes before slicing and serving.