Chocolate crockpot lava cake is a delicious chocolatey dessert perfect for any occasion. Make a simple dessert feel like a luxury with basic ingredients and a few quick steps.
– 1 box 15.25ounce chocolate cake mix – 3 large eggs – 1 cup water – 1/2 cup vegetable oil – 3.4 ounce box instant pudding mix – 2 cups cold milk – 1 cup chocolate chips, if desired
– Spray the inside of your slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray or olive oil. Set aside.
– Add all of the ingredients needed to prepare the cake mix (according to the package directions) into a large mixing bowl.
– Whisk together until well mixed. Set aside.
– Add the cold milk and pudding mix into a large mixing bowl.
– Whisk together until all of the lumps are gone (or most of them). Let rest 3 minutes to thicken and set.
– Pour your prepared cake batter into the greased crockpot.
– Top with the pudding (placing it in the center) and then sprinkle chocolate chips over the top.
– Place the lid on the crockpot and cook on High for 2-2.5 hours until done.
– Garnish with fresh fruits and powdered sugar, if desired.