Dessert for breakfast? That's exactly what you'll get with these Oreo waffles.
Made with America's favorite cookie, a homemade waffle batter, and then topped with hot fudge and whipped cream, you're truly in for a treat!
– 2 cups All-purpose flour – 1 Tablespoon Baking powder – 2 Tablespoons Granulated sugar – 1/2 teaspoon Salt – 1/4 teaspoon Cinnamon – 14 Oreo cookies, crushed into crumbs – 2 Large eggs – 2 teaspoons Vanilla extract – 1 1/2 cup Milk – 1/3 cup Vegetable oil – 1 Tablespoon Black dutch cocoa powder *OPTIONAL
– In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and Oreo cookie crumbs.
– Make a well in the center of the ingredients.
– Add in the eggs, vanilla, milk, and oil. Whisk until well combined and no lumps remain.
– Scoop your batter into a preheated waffle maker in the amount requested by manufacturer (usually 1/4 cup-3/4 cup of batter).
– Close lid and cook until ready light signals finished or it has reached desired color.