Cookies for breakfast? With Oreo overnight oats, all your childhood dreams come true. Wake up to something delicious with these easy to prep oats.
– 1 ½ cup Old fashioned oats – ½ cup Milk – 1 cup Greek yogurt – 2-4 Tablespoons Maple syrup or honey – 1 teaspoon Chia seeds *optional – 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract – ¼ teaspoon Salt – 3 Oreo Cookies, crushed
– Whisk together the milk, heavy cream, yogurt, vanilla, salt, and maple syrup in a bowl until blended.
– Stir in the chia seeds, if using.
– Add in the oats.
– Stir together until well mixed.
– Add in the Oreo cookie pieces.
– Stir well to combine.
– Pour the oat mixture into a sealed container and place into the fridge to chill for at least 6 hours or overnight.
– In the morning, you can add more milk to adjust the oat mixture to your liking (or eat it thick).