A Banana Oreo milkshake is a thick and delicious drink perfect for cooling off this summer. Chocolate and bananas are a great flavor combination, and this drink will surely become a household favorite.
– 2 cups vanilla ice cream – 8 oreo cookies – 1/2-3/4 cup milk – 1 frozen banana
– Chop your frozen banana and add it to your blender.
– Toss in the Oreo cookies. You'll want the cookies and filling for this.
– Scoop and add the vanilla ice cream to your blender. Add in the 1/2 cup of milk.
– Add the lid and turn the blender on High until smooth. If needed, add in a little more milk to thin down the consistency. Remember to scrape down the sides of the blender.
– Pour your milkshake into drinking glasses.
– If desired, add a cookie, banana slice, or whipped cream on top for a garnish.